For all of you who have reservations and have been anxiously awaiting the publication of our New Years Eve dinner menu, the wait is over!! Chef Michael has completed the menu and it is posted below.
For those of you who don’t have reservations, we are sorry to say that it is currently sold out. It is never too early however to plan for next year!
Monday, December 31, 2012 at 7pm
- Crab Gougère with Gruyere Cheese and Radish Sprouts
- House-Smoked Salmon Lasagna with Goat Cheese, Cucumber and a Cool Lemon Soubise
- White Bean Cassoulet with Duck Confit
- Halibut and Udon in Kombu-Dashi with Shiitakes and Baby Bok Choy
- Cod, Scallop and Mussel Bouillabaisse En Papillote
- Pomegranate-Pineapple Sorbet with Champagne
- Bourbon-Braised Pork Belly with a Smoked-Molasses Gastrique with a Sweet Potato Custard
- Filet Mignon with Foie Gras and Alaskan King Crab meat
- Candied Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Ganache “Napoleon”
- Hartstone Chocolates