Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2009.
Book your reservation today as these tables sell fast!!
Hartstone Inn 3 Course Maine Restaurant Week Menu
March 1-10, 2013
6pm and 7:30pm seating’s
- Meyer Lemon Risotto with Maine Crab Meat and Asparagus
- Cavatappi Pasta with Spinach, Prosciutto and a Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
- Sweet Potato and Lobster Chowder with Crisp Bacon
- Seared Beef Tenderloin Medallion with a Cabernet-Butter and Tiger Shrimp
- Grilled Pork Chop with a Mushroom Ragout and Tarragon Cream
- Seared Haddock Fillet with a Parmesan Crust and Pesto
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with a Peppermint Creme
- Blueberry Crème Brûlée with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Bourbon-Pecan Tart with a Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
** We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions or food allergies.