Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2009.
Maine Restaurant Week March 1-10, 2014
Three course menu / $35
- Grilled Hearts of Romaine with Maytag Blue Cheese, Pancetta and a Vidalia Onion Dressing
- Hearty White Bean, Escarole and Sausage Soup
- Mushroom Ravioli with Roasted Duckling, Parmesan Cheese and a Dry Sherry Cream
- Pork Saltimbocca with Prosciutto, Provolone and Sage. Garlic-Smashed Potatoes
- Herb Crusted Haddock with Grilled Tiger Shrimp and Sautéed Grape Tomatoes. Jasmine Rice Pilaf.
- Steak au Poivre with a Courvoisier Cream Sauce, Garlic Smashed Potato and Grilled Vegetables
- Old Fashioned Gingerbread with a Warm Lemon Sauce
- Dark Chocolate-Espresso Cake with a Raspberry Sauce
- Coconut Crème Brûlée with a Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroon
Seatings begin at 5:30pm each night. Call us at 207-236-4259 to reserve your table.