Maine Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2009. Here at The Hartstone Inn – we’ve been participating since the very first year!
We offer a special, three course menu for just $35! Each course has three options so you can chose exactly what you like!
Maine Restaurant Week – March 1-12, 2017
- SHRIMP TOAST – cilantro, scallion, sesame seeds. Fried and served with garlic chili and Thai lime dipping sauces
- LOBSTER BISQUE –cognac cream, croutons
- MIXED GREENS – goat cheese, Asian pears, dried cherries, hazelnuts, white-balsamic vinaigrette
- PAN SEARED BEEF TENDERLOIN– blue cheese crust, red wine demi-glace, whipped potatoes, grilled vegetables
- COD – lemon- parsley compound butter, herbed rice, prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- ORCHIETTE PASTA – tossed with grilled chicken, pan roasted crimini mushrooms, Serrano ham and spinach, Finished with a mushroom cream sauce.
- BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE BROWNIE – cappuccino ice cream, Callebaut dark chocolate sauce, whipped cream
- VANILLA PANNA COTTA – blood orange sauce, caramel drizzle, hazelnut-brown sugar tuile
- WHITE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ – macadamia nut crème anglaise
A one night stay in the room of your choice with our five course Chef’s Tasting Menu for Two!
Upgrade to a spacious suite complete with a Jacuzzi tub and a gas fireplace for just $20 more per night!
There are so many options for fun during your stay – skiing, wine tasting, tobogganing or massages!
This special is available Sunday though Thursday, February 6, 2017 through May 25, 2017.
*Valid on new reservations only. Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Available: February – Click here to check room availability
Package details: Surprise your Valentine anytime during the month of February! Your romantic two night getaway will start off with a romantic bottle of bubbly and our decadent, homemade chocolates. Our award winning dining room will spoil you with memorable multi-course breakfasts each morning and our five course dinner for two one evening. There are so many options for your day of fun – skiing, wine tasting, tobogganing or massages!
View our current dinner menu and our special February 14th, 2017 Valentine’s Day menu here!
For all of you who have reservations and have been anxiously awaiting the publication of our New Years Eve dinner menu, the wait is over!! Chef Michael has completed the menu and it is posted below. We have ONLY ONE TABLE LEFT! It’s not too late to plan for next year though!
Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 7pm
$105 per person
- Roasted Beets and Shrimp with Tahini, Yogurt and Mint
- Smoked Salmon and Mascarpone Trifle
- Oyster and Caviar Sabayon
- Duck Confit and Celeriac Gratin with Port Poached Pear
- Creamy Mussel and Fennel Soup
- Halibut and Lobster Samfaina
- Beef Tenderloin with Foie Gras and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Pistachio Semifreddo
- Hartstone Chocolates