Event date/time: March 4, 2016 at 7:30 PM
America’s most beloved animal expert, Jack Hanna, brings his three-time Emmy Award winning television series to the live stage with Jack Hanna’s Into the Wild Live! In this awe-inspiring event, Jungle Jack will introduce you to some of the world’s most spectacular animals. Jack will also share humorous stories and amazing exclusive footage from his worldwide adventures. From the jungles of Rwanda to the savannas of Australia, Jack has explored the corners of the globe as one of the most visible and respected animal ambassadors. You’ve seen his countless appearances on David Letterman, Good Morning America and so many more – now you can enjoy Jungle Jack’s infectious energy as he takes you “into the wild!” to see some of the world’s most fascinating animals, LIVE!
Location Address: Camden Opera House
Contact Website: www.camdenoperahouse.com
Available: March 1 – 12, 2016 – Click here to check room availability.
Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During this week, area restaurants near and far offer specially priced three course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant week, they go above and beyond! The first restaurant week concept originated
in New York City in the early 1900’s and caught on in Maine in 2009.
Package includes a one night stay, sumptuous breakfasts in the morning and dinner for two, featuring our Maine Restaurant Week Menu. ($175 – $250 based on room selection) View our three course Maine Restaurant Week menu here.
Maine Restaurant Week March 1 – 12, 2016
THREE COURSES / $35
- POTATO AND LEEK SOUP – white truffle oil
- SEARED SCALLOPS – warm radicchio, house-made pancetta
- PAPARDELLE – braised lamb ragu, whipped ricotta
- HERB CRUSTED SOLE PROVENCAL – jasmine rice, haircot verts
- BEEF TENDERLOIN – thyme butter, sherried mushrooms, smashed potatoes, asparagus
- CHICKEN BREAST – spinach and brie stuffed, plum tomato orzo, grilled zucchini
- GRAND MARNIER SOUFFLE – orange crème anglaise
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART – homemade vanilla ice cream, salted caramel
- GLAZED MEYER LEMON POUND CAKE – whipped cream, fresh raspberries
Valentine’s Weekend Menu – February 13, 2016 – $65 pp
OVER-SIZED LOBSTER TORTELLINI
grilled fennel, hazelnuts, brown butter
PORTABELLA MUSHROOM SOUP
dry sherry cream, crisp croutons
RACK OF LAMB
whole grain mustard crust, buttered fingerling potatoes, rosemary jus
DARK CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ
Chambord crème anglaise
Valentine’s Day Weekend Menu – February 14, 2016 – $65 pp
marscapone, roasted duckling, dry sherry
cognac cream, croutons
POTATO-CRUSTED FILET MIGNON
garlic-grilled tiger shrimp, broccolini
TRIO OF CHOCOLATE
dark chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache tart, white chocolate truffles
(We are happy to accommodate dietary restriction, food allergies and strong dislikes.)
Book our “SWEETHEART” Valentine’s Day Package!
Surprise your Valentine anytime during the month of February! Your romantic, two night getaway will start off with a romantic bottle of bubbly and our decadent homemade chocolates. Our award winning dining room will spoil you with memorable multi-course breakfasts each morning and our five course Chef’s Tasting dinner menu for two one evening. There are so many options for your day of fun – skiing, wine tasting, tobogganing or massages!
Or, just relax and enjoy each others company by a warm fire. Either way, love will definitely be in the air!
VIEW RATES FOR OUR SWEETHEART VALENTINES DAY PACKAGE HERE
VIEW OUR CURRENT DINNER MENUS HERE
We’re excited to announce our newest European Foodie Destination… Sicily! Once you are in the country there’s no need to worry about confirmations, parking, tickets, reservations – we will take care of everything! The itineraries marry our love of terrific food, culinary adventure and great company. If you have the desire to learn something new, would like to explore beautiful villages, meet local producers and like to cook (or just eat), then this may be the perfect fit for you.
We will be meeting at the Catania Airport and begin our tour from there. Throughout the week our itinerary will cover the highlights Vally of Noto – including:
* Ispica’s Palazzo Gambuzza and the surrounding countryside famous for organic farming
* Touring Scicli and learn about the regions famous cannoli.
* Explore Modica and taste the chocolate the city is known for.
* Learn about Sicilian Cheese and taste a few varieties of wines. Did you know that Sicily has more vineyards than any other region in Italy?
* How does Sicilian Olive oil compare to other regions?
* What do they grow in all of the greenhouses? What are the Sicilian secrets for sundried tomatoes?
* What’s the difference between Gelato and Ice cream? (There will be lots of tasting!)
Foodie Adventure excursions and dates through 2017 can be found at ChefMichaelSalmon.com.
Ready to relax and unwind after the busy holiday season? How about a luxurious getaway, complete with delicious food at a rate that can’t be beat!
Stay one night, Sunday through Thursday in our best available room, enjoy our five course, Chef’s Tasting dinner menu for two and a sumptuous breakfast in the morning
– all for just $179!
Upgrade to a spacious suite complete with a gas fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, private entrance and more – only $199!
Added bonus – extend your stay for only $99 more per night!
*Valid through March 10th, 2016. Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Valid on new reservations only.
Our most popular winter package has returned! Book your reservation today as space for this unique, hands-on package is very limited!
Available: Saturday & Sunday, January 23 & 24, 2016. Check room availability here.
Package details: Our two night getaway package includes a fun filled weekend of toboggan building (Saturday & Sunday), just in time for a winter of sledding! You’ll receive all the materials along with 2 days of instruction in basic techniques of bending, sanding, finishing and fastening your very own toboggan. Mark your calendar to bring your handcrafted toboggan back to the Inn the first weekend of February and who knows… you may become the National Toboggan Champion! Dinner for two is also included, featuring the Chef’s spectacular five-course tasting menu and of course, a sumptuous breakfast each morning. (If booking this package online, please type TOBOGGAN in the “Special Requests” section.)
Celebrate the New Year with Us and Treat your Taste Buds to our Special Nine-Course Dinner!
We have a very limited amount of rooms remaining so book today
New Year’s Eve Menu 2015 – 7 p.m. – $105 per person
- Smoked Salmon and Caviar Rose
- Scallop and Purple Potato Timbale with wilted Spinach
- Hudson Valley Duck Liver Mousse Pâté – Cranberry Cumberland Sauce
- Maine Lobster Consomme
- Champagne and Key Lime Sorbet
- Beef Short Rib Cannelloni with a Port Wine Reduction
- Cashew Crusted Lamb Chops with White and Black Truffle Smashed Potatoes
- White Chocolate and Ganache Tart with Raspberries
- Hartstone Chocolates