Saturday, May 2, 2015 from 1-3pm
NEW ADDITION TO OUR UPCOMING COOKING CLASS SCHEDULE:
Join Kate Shaffer of Black Dinah Chocolatiers as she guides you through the magic world of professional chocolate making. Kate’s beautiful and delicious, handmade chocolate treats have been featured in both Gourmet and Martha Stewart Living magazines. The two hour class will include:
- A brief overview of how chocolate is made, from bean to bar
- Tasting chocolate and figuring out what you like
- What does it take to be a truffle? Making ganache
- Working with chocolate: Melting and tempering, enrobing, moulding, decorating
- Storing chocolate
- Sampling and enjoying chocolate
This is a hands-on course, and though some of the techniques are advanced, all that’s required of participants is a willingness to have fun and a LOVE of chocolate!
Make it a getaway and book our Cooking Class Getaway Package. Live locally? Join us just for the class, only $45. Space is limited. Reserve today!