Available: March 1 – 12, 2016 – Click here to check room availability.
Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During this week, area restaurants near and far offer specially priced three course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant week, they go above and beyond! The first restaurant week concept originated
in New York City in the early 1900’s and caught on in Maine in 2009.
Package includes a one night stay, sumptuous breakfasts in the morning and dinner for two, featuring our Maine Restaurant Week Menu. ($175 – $250 based on room selection) View our three course Maine Restaurant Week menu here.
Maine Restaurant Week March 1 – 12, 2016
THREE COURSES / $35
- POTATO AND LEEK SOUP – white truffle oil
- SEARED SCALLOPS – warm radicchio, house-made pancetta
- PAPARDELLE – braised lamb ragu, whipped ricotta
- HERB CRUSTED SOLE PROVENCAL – jasmine rice, haircot verts
- BEEF TENDERLOIN – thyme butter, sherried mushrooms, smashed potatoes, asparagus
- CHICKEN BREAST – spinach and brie stuffed, plum tomato orzo, grilled zucchini
- GRAND MARNIER SOUFFLE – orange crème anglaise
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART – homemade vanilla ice cream, salted caramel
- GLAZED MEYER LEMON POUND CAKE – whipped cream, fresh raspberries