Do you have someone who loves to cook on your Christmas list? An aspiring chef? A foodie or just someone who’d like to getaway? Hartstone Inn gift certificates are the perfect gift for all of the above! They can be purchased in any denomination and can be applied to lodging, including unique getaway packages, a memorable dinner in our restaurant or a cooking classes with Chef Michael!
Purchase them online here and the certificate will be emailed to you directly!
You can print it and include it in a holiday card. Or – call us at 207-236-4259 and we’ll mail you one!
Happy holidays from the Hartstone Inn!
For all of you who have reservations and have been anxiously awaiting the publication of our New Years Eve dinner menu, the wait is over!! Chef Michael has completed the menu! Book your stay today and celebrate the New Year with an unforgettable, eight course dinner!
Sunday, December 31, 2017
$75 per person / Seatings at 6pm & 8:30pm
- FOIE GRAS MOUSSE – Lingonberries, Rye Crisp
- SMOKED SALMON AND SCALLOP MOUSSE – Fennel Slaw, Caviar, Yuzu Emulsion
- DUCK CANNELLONI – Celeriac, Port Wine Reduction, Parmesan Reggiano Crisp
- CRAB BISQUE – Prosciutto Crisped Monkfish, Coriander Cream
- BUTTER POACHED MAINE LOBSTER – Lemon Spätzle, Crisp Shallots, Carrot Jus
- SEARED VEAL MEDALLION – Morel-Cepe Cream, Truffle Brioche Pudding, Roasted Parsnips
- HARTSTONE DESSERT TRIO – Salted Caramel Budino, Marcona Almond and Pistachio Cheesecake, Dark Chocolate Ganache Layer Cake
- HOMEMADE CHOCOLATES
Leave the cooking to us and spend your Thanksgiving holiday at the Hartstone Inn! Our Thanksgiving Dinner Package includes two night’s lodging, sumptuous breakfasts each morning and a five-course gourmet Thanksgiving dinner for two. Enjoy cocktail hour before dinner, complete with delicious hors d’ oeuvres.
We have two seating times for our holiday dinner – 2:00 pm or 5:30 pm.
The menu is as follows:
Prosciutto wrapped Sea Scallops with a Sweet Potato Puree and a Cranberry Butter Sauce
Butternut Squash Soup with a Nutmeg Cream
Sage Rubbed Turkey with Apple, Sausage and Parsnip Stuffing, Shallot Smashed Potatoes with Gravy
Pumpkin Soufflé with a Spiced Crème Anglaise
View package pricing here. Place your reservation today as this holiday celebration fills up fast!
Celebrate Mom on Sunday, May 14, 2017 with a delicious, three course Mother’s Day Brunch! Reservations from 11am – 1pm.
$27 per person which includes coffee and fresh squeezed juice. Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s will be offered as well!
Crepe with Lemon Curd and Fresh Raspberries
Lobster, Asparagus and Gruyere Quiche with Herb Grilled Potatoes
Eggs Benedict on a Croissant with House Smoked Salmon Spring Greens with a Champagne Vinaigrette
Cast Iron Baked Strawberry-Vanilla Pancake with Whipped Cream, Powdered Sugar and Cumin Spiced Bacon
Chocolate Ganache Tarte with Homemade Coffee Ice Cream and Toasted Hazelnuts
Blueberry Crème Brûlée with a Chantilly Cream
Join us for Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 16th from 11am – 1pm! Reservations at 236-4259. $27 per person.
- Pound Cake and Lemon Mousse Trifle with Fresh Fruit
Choice of Entree:
- Maine Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with an Arugula Salad and Lemon Parmesan Dressing
- Bacon, Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Quiche with Rosemary-Grilled Potatoes
- Cast Iron Baked Blueberry-Raspberry Pancakes with Whipped Cream, Powdered Sugar and Seared Ham
- Chocolate Ganache Tart with Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Salted Caramel
- Grand Marnier Crème Brûlée with a Shortbread Cookie
Available: February – Click here to check room availability
Package details: Surprise your Valentine anytime during the month of February! Your romantic two night getaway will start off with a romantic bottle of bubbly and our decadent, homemade chocolates. Our award winning dining room will spoil you with memorable multi-course breakfasts each morning and our five course dinner for two one evening. There are so many options for your day of fun – skiing, wine tasting, tobogganing or massages!
View our current dinner menu and our special February 14th, 2017 Valentine’s Day menu here!
Join us in Camden for a weekend celebration of the holiday season December 2-4, 2016 !
Christmas by the Sea is a December tradition in Camden that kicks off the holiday season, eagerly anticipated by families both near and far. This year is no exception: plans include a holiday parade, stores open late with ongoing sales, carriage rides, a tree-lighting in Harbor Park, carolers, the “real Santa”, and many crafts, fairs and activities throughout the Mid-coast communities.
Find the compete schedule of events here.
“CHRISTMAS BY THE SEA” PACKAGE – One night’s lodging with our five course Chef’s Tasting dinner menu for two and a sumptuous breakfast in the morning – $225 room / $249 suite We still have available rooms so plan your holiday inspired getaway today! Check availability here.