Maine Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2009. Here at The Hartstone Inn – we’ve been participating since the very first year!
We offer a special, three course menu for just $35! Each course has three options so you can chose exactly what you like!
Maine Restaurant Week – March 1-12, 2018
- MEYER LEMON RISOTTO – rosemary-seared tiger shrimp
- CREAMY CARAMELIZED LEEK SOUP – maple glazed bacon
- HARTSTONE SALAD – mixed greens, blood oranges, goat cheese, toasted almonds, pomegranate-poppy seed vinaigrette
- STEAK FRITES – herbed fries, béarnaise butter
- ROASTED VEGETABLE MAC N’ CHEESE cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, blend of fontina and sharp cheddar
- THYME CRUSTED COD – artichoke & roasted tomato orzo, white wine butter sauce
- CAPPUCCINO SOUFFLÉ – Kahlua crème anglaise
- CRÈME FRAICHE CHEESECAKE – brown butter streusel
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART – vanilla bean ice cream, raspberry coulis