Maine Restaurant Week is a celebration of the culinary talents of area restaurants. During restaurant week, restaurants offer specially priced three-course meals. Chefs work hard year round to take care of their customers. During restaurant weeks, they go above and beyond. The first restaurant week concept originated in New York City in the early nineties and caught on in Maine in 2008. Here at The Hartstone Inn – we’ve been participating since the very first year!
We offer a special, three course menu for just $35! Each course has three options so you can chose exactly what you like!
Maine Restaurant Week Menu
Three Course Menu – March 1-12, 2019
- Maine Shrimp and Lobster Bisque with a Cognac Cream
- Pear and Mascarpone Sachetto with Fennel Sausage
- Baby Spinach with Cumin-Roasted Pears, Maytag Blue Cheese and Crisp Prosciutto. Honey-Walnut Dressing
- Pan Fried Haddock “Oscar” with Grilled Asparagus, Maine Crabmeat and Lemon Hollandaise
- Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions with a Fig, Almond and Port Wine Cream
- Bucatini Pasta with Grilled Chicken Breast, Roasted Crimini Mushrooms and Spinach finished with a Sherry Cream Sauce
- Rum-Raisin Soufflé with a Cinnamon Crème Anglaise
- Raspberry Crème Brûlée with Lemon Madeleine and Candied Orange Rind
- Salted Caramel Budino with Chocolate Crunch and Chantilly Cream