With the coming of a new season, we thought we’d share some things that are new right here and right now at our Camden Maine luxury inn.
- We have several new gluten-free options on our menus. We heard you, and have responded in many delicious ways.
- Back by popular demand are our famous napkin rings. Both the bee and rooster napkin rings that grace our Camden Maine luxury inn tables are now for sale in our gift shop.
- Just in time for the coming cold, we’ve added a second fire pit to our outdoor area. Grab a blanket and snuggle with your sweetie and a cup of cocoa.
And, here are some things that aren’t new, but should be on your radar never-the-less!
- Look in your inbox around Thanksgiving for the release of our Winter Getaway deal! THE best deal of the season is available first to our return guests and newsletter subscribers.
- Plan now to visit for New Years Eve. Seats at our tables fill up fast.
- It’s cooking class season and slots learning from Chef Michael also go quickly.
- Speaking of cooking with Chef Michael, our unique Chef for the Day private cooking class is the perfect Christmas gift for the budding culinary artist on your list.