A Camden Maine Christmas means celebrating “inn” style, and by that we mean going all out. This gingerbread eggnog recipe may be full of sweetness and Camden Maine Christmas calories, but do calories really count between December 1 and January 2? We think not. Serve Mary Jo’s signature eggnog to your friends and family this year and we bet you’ll be more popular than Santa (well, almost).
Camden Maine Christmas Cocktail: Gingerbread Eggnog
- 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1 c. eggnog
- 1 c. vodka
- 1 c. Kahlua
- 2 tbsp molasses, plus more for drizzling
- Pinch ground ginger
- Whipped Cream, for topping
- Wet rims of four cocktail glasses and dip in cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses, and ginger.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour evenly into rimmed glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with molasses before serving.