Experience fresh, locally sourced, gourmet Maine dining at the Hartstone Inn. Our restaurant is open Wednesday – Sunday, to the public as well as guests of the Inn. Choose from either Curbside Cuisine or our Special $49 Three-Course Menu. Treat yourself to the Ultimate fine-dining experience with our $69 Five-Course Menu.
THREE COURSE MENU - $49 PER PERSON
BY RESERVATION ONLY
Treat yourself to the Ultimate fine-dining experience with our $69 Five-Course Menu.
Begin your dinner with Weskeag Oysters – $2.00 each – raw: cucumber mignonette or broiled: bacon, spinach, cream GF
- DUCK CONFIT – roasted mushrooms, spinach, sherry cream sauce GF
- SMOKED TOMATO SOUP – basil, Gruyere toast points, cognac cream
- SEARED SCALLOPS – butternut squash puree, seared cauliflower, brown butter ($5 supplement) GF
- GRILLED ROMAINE SALAD – cherry tomatoes, crispy prosciutto, garlic croutons, shaved Pecorino, Caesar dressing
- CORIANDER CRUSTED TUNA STEAK – Thai chili-lime sauce, rice noodles, mushrooms, Thai basil, bok choy ($10 supplement) GF
- SEAFOOD SAUTÉ – angel hair pasta, crispy sausage, roasted garlic, shallots, rosemary cream sauce ($10 supplement)
- POT-AU-FEU – crispy statler chicken, purple potatoes, heirloom carrots, baby onions, consommé, local goat cheese on a toasted baguette **
- CENTER CUT PORK CHOP – caramelized onions, grilled apples, blue cheese, apple quinoa GF
- STEAK AU POIVRE – seared hanger steak, green peppercorn, brandy mustard sauce, lemon garlic green beans, mashed potatoes GF
- DARK CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT SOUFFLÉ – chocolate liquor crème anglaise
- HOMEMADE SORBET TRIO – fresh fruit, pistachio tuile **
- MAINE MAPLE CRÈME BRULEE – alfajor cookie with dulce de leche filling **
- APPLE CRISP – vanilla ice cream, cinnamon green apple chips ($5 supplement)
GF denotes Gluten Free
** denotes can be made Gluten Free
$50 Per Person / Pre-order Only
Explore the world through Chef Michael’s favorite international dishes.
- Hartstone’s Skillet Corn Bread – honey-thyme butter
- Chilled Corn Chowder – Maine lobster, roasted potatoes, fresh thyme
- Herb Seared Salmon – citrus tabbouleh, bok choy, peppers
- Mexican Tres Leches – berry compote, cinnamon
Chef Brian and his staff will be continuing curbside cuisine at the Inn as well at this time. Daily menus are available on our Curbside page https://www.hartstoneinn.com/curbside/. Orders can be placed online by clicking on the “Order Here” button, Wednesday-Sunday, from 11 am until 7:30 pm. Take-out of orders can be arranged between 3-8 pm.