Experience fresh, locally sourced, gourmet Maine dining at the Hartstone Inn. Our restaurant is open Wednesday – Sunday, to the public as well as guests of the Inn. Choose from either Curbside Cuisine or our Special $49 Three-Course Menu. Treat yourself to the Ultimate fine-dining experience with our $69 Five-Course Menu.
THREE COURSE MENU - $49 PER PERSON
BY RESERVATION ONLY
Treat yourself to the Ultimate fine-dining experience with our $69 Five-Course Menu.
Begin your dinner with Weskeag Oysters – $2.00 each – raw: cucumber mignonette or broiled: bacon, spinach, cream GF
- WILD MUSHROOM RAVIOLI – crispy prosciutto, cherry tomato confit, spinach, dry sherry cream
- MAINE SEAFOOD CHOWDER – lobster, haddock, and clams, roasted fingerlings, fresh thyme, homemade crackers
- HARTSTONE SALAD – baby spinach, candied pecans, blue cheese, grilled pears, crispy bacon, balsamic vinaigrette GF
- SEARED LOCAL SCALLOPS – sage browned butter, charred Lacinato kale ($5 supplement) GF
- SESAME CRUSTED TUNA – grilled radicchio, Asian slaw, rice crackers GF
- POTATO-CRUSTED HADDOCK – seared spinach, fontina mornay, roasted cauliflower
- HARTSTONE SURF & TURF– seared tournedo, fennel spice-rubbed tiger shrimp, lemon-herb butter, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted squash and tomatoes ($10 supplement) GF
- PORK SALTIMBOCCA – sage, prosciutto and fontina-stuffed tenderloin, port wine cream sauce, green beans, carrots GF
- PISTACHIO WHITE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ – amaretto crème anglaise ($5 supplement)
- HOMEMADE SORBET TRIO – fresh fruit, almond tuile **
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART – housemade vanilla ice cream, salted caramel
- BANANAS FOSTER CRÈME BRULEE – Chantilly cream, rum caramel
GF denotes Gluten Free
** denotes can be made Gluten Free
$50 Per Person / Pre-order Only
Explore the world through the Hartstone’s favorite international dishes.
- Jalapeno Corn Bread – candied smoked bacon, cheddar cheese with honey thyme butter
- Chilled Corn Chowder – Maine lobster, roasted potatoes, fresh thyme
- Herb Seared Salmon – citrus tabbouleh, bok choy, peppers
- Mexican Tres Leches – berry compote, cinnamon
Chef Brian and his staff will be continuing curbside cuisine at the Inn as well at this time. Daily menus are available on our Curbside page https://www.hartstoneinn.com/curbside/. Orders can be placed online by clicking on the “Order Here” button, Wednesday-Sunday, from 11 am until 7:30 pm. Take-out of orders can be arranged between 3-8 pm.