Linger Longer With a Free Midweek Night
Enjoy a relaxing summer to Camden with a longer midweek stay and save through August!
Get your third midweek night free and linger longer with an extended getaway.
Valid for stays Sunday-Thursday through August 31, 2022. New reservations only.
Gourmet Getaway Special
Sneak away for a sumptuous getaway in the room of your choice, and experience Chef Brian’s special 3-course dinner menu one evening with a complimentary bottle of house wine, as well as our signature breakfast each morning of your stay.
Romantic Escape Special
Come celebrate life, an anniversary, or just some alone time in style! Your room will be staged for arrival with a complimentary bottle of bubbly, a seasonal bouquet of flowers, and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Then linger over a memorable dinner one evening, featuring Chef Brian’s spectacular 5-course tasting menu, plus our multi-course breakfast each morning of your stay.
Lavender Farm Picnic
- Summer day picnic lunch featuring Lavender Lemonade and a Maine blueberry-lavender scone
- Credit to pick two lavender bundles at Glendarragh Lavender Farms
- A bar of our favorite Lavender Oatmeal Soap
Dancing with Alpacas
- Half-hour guided ranch tour walking your alpaca
- Bottled waters to stay hydrated
- Casual picnic lunch featuring Italian-inspired favorites – our famous grinder sandwich and tiramisu for dessert
Whatever Floats Your Boat
Enjoy the best of Camden with a day on the open sea on a group sailing tour, lobster roll lunch, and a memorable dining experience at our award-winning restaurant.
- Choose from a 2-hour Penobscot Bay adventure aboard the Schooner Surprise or take a 1-hour Eco-Tour on the Lively Lady lobster boat.
- Complimentary Maine Lobster Roll Picnic Pail lunch, which includes twin Maine lobster rolls, fresh dill potato salad, and Maine’s famous whoopie pie.
- Five-course dinner for two at the Inn, featuring the Chef’s spectacular five-course tasting menu.
$260 for two people, plus cost of lodging, tax & gratuity.
*Available through October 15; based on availability and weather permitting. We recommend a minimum 48 hours notice to book.
Set Sail Skipper
- 2-hour sail for up to 6 passengers
- Our popular Lobster Roll Pail lunch, including twin Maine lobster rolls, fresh dill and Maine potato salad, and Maine’s famous Whoopie pie.